Atomic Test Pilot

Springloaded

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, I am poking my nose in to some android forums to try and learn a bit about the market, and to let yoy know about my first game for Android! "Atomic Test Pilot"...It's super simple arcade action...time your taps to accelerate you ship, and see how long you can survive:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2FkZWQuYXRvbWljdGVzdHBpbG90Il0&token=hw_frgvk.

(that's a long link!)

My goal was to release it and see what happened, I have quite a few games on iOS and have decided to start porting them to Android, and hope to start doing simultanious releases with my future games.

I realise I have a lot to learn about Android, releasing this same game on iOS got around 3,000 downloads in the first few days, however on Android I have so far only reached 13 downloads! (one being me!!) can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Also if you get the chance to test it out, please let me know if there are any issues! the idea is to test that I am doing things right with this, before moving on to some of my better known games (Hiragana Pixel Party and Nuclien)... ( Hiragana Pixel Party! Launch Trailer - YouTube )

Thanks
james@springloadedsoftware.com