ESPN fantasy football apps?

DisplacedMic

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys - does anyone have an app that is compatible w/ ESPN fantasy football? I found a nice yahoo one - but i have been unable to get my guys to make a switch.

buya97

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
theres a yahoo one called fantasy guru, but alas no espn one, i too am looking for one for my football league this year

Kansas

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking for this too. I've used their web-site in previous years on other smartphones and often had problem getting the real site to come up instead of the mobile version of the site that was completely useless.

irishpride

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
There really does need to be a good Fantasy Football app, it doesn't even need to be specifically for one site, just something where we can track the players on our squad easily.

maddog808

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
@ Scramer: So I got the text message and followed the link to the site, but I don't see how to manage my team with my phone. Has your husband had any luck with this?

J_Bone

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think something really simple would be nice. Allow us to enter the names of the players we would like to track and give us their game stats. This would allow those of us in two different leagues (ex: CBS and Yahoo) to track one group of players.

I can handle checking my match ups later but it would be great to be able to quickly look at all of my various players.

scramer

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
@ Scramer: So I got the text message and followed the link to the site, but I don't see how to manage my team with my phone. Has your husband had any luck with this?

I asked him and he said that he hasn't tried it yet. So much for my work for him, he's own his own now.... :mad:

levelm

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I too was looking for an app but I have stopped looking because I found bookmarking my main fantasy page (not mobile page) and then creating a shortcut on my homescreen is the best solution. It doesn't get any better than that other than some sort of widget. I now use this method for every aspect of my fantasy football. I see everything and interact the same way I do on my regular pc which is perfect. I am using the original motorola droid running 2.2 and it works flawlessly thus far. Forget about the apps they are no where near as good as the real thing as of right now. Hope that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke