Pocket Poker : Texas Holdem Pro Series

Sharon Sheng

May 12, 2013
Visit site
:D Funny FREE poker games is available on Amazon now!!!
Hey guys,Join us!!!

:-*It's here at last!!!!! Pocket Poker : Texas Holdem Pro Series. Mobile poker action at it's finest.

- VIP rooms and gameplay
- Multiple skill levels
- Multiple table matchmaking
- Competition mode
- High Stakes tables
- Browse player lists and invite them to play
- Superb graphics

:confused:SOME PLAYER REVIEWS
- "Cool work, I was looking for a poker game in portrait mode, at last" - Paul T (UK)
- "Great interface. good matchmaking, easy chat system I recommend it" - Brad Roberts (US)
- "boooyah :) having fun with this check it out" - Jen Ailes (US)

O:)PLEASE NOTE: This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money. You can configure parental controls for in-app purchases, which will require your Amazon account password or a 4-digit PIN, by going to the Settings menu from within the Amazon Appstore.

816JiUm656L.jpg

91pVN5v8RcL.png

81a8ns%2B2HiL.png

81IfwkF53LL.png

Click here to install this game:Amazon.com: Pocket Poker : Texas Holdem Pro Series - from Panda Tap Games: Appstore for Android

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61MPVPmaKHL.png

Let's play, Let's gamble, Let's have fun!!!

CeLia Lau

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
well i play a lots of poker game before, but I like the game, very good quality as well,
its fun that you can buy drink to everyone in the game lol I also get free chips while im back to the game.

Sharon Sheng

May 12, 2013
Visit site
well i play a lots of poker game before, but I like the game, very good quality as well,
its fun that you can buy drink to everyone in the game lol I also get free chips while im back to the game.

Yeah .It's one of my favorite poker game.But everything depends on luck and coincidence.You can lose all your money in 1 second.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers