Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sudo Squares

I just graduated from High School and I want to share my senior project, a puzzle game for Android. Its called Sudo Squares, and its a edge matching game based off of research conducted by Brown University professor JD Daniels, whom I meet last summer at Brown's summer program.
    I've been working on this game for just shy of a year, and I've done all of the coding and the "gamification" of the original research. One of my friends did the promotional images; he is a grade below me. In fact his designs beat students at the RISD (Rhode Island School of Design) whom the professor contacted.
    The game involves matching sides of adjacent tiles across a 3 x 3 grid. The number of colors is variable. Since games are generated randomly at the start of each game, there's a huge number of possible games. There's over 100 million possible games, so there's no other app with more bang for you buck.
    The version I released today includes Achievements and Leaderboards.
    Thank you!
    Free (ad supported, full features): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tudios.jddlite
    Paid ($0.99 for a limited time): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...udostudios.jdd

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta