New Kickstarter: 2-player tactical game

Funq

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I would like to direct your attention to a great kickstarter project that I feel deserves much more attention and backers than it is currently getting.

Ortus is an easy-to-learm hard-to-master 2-player game in the same vein as chess. Everyone that's played it so far agrees that it has great potential, as both a physical boardgame and as a digital game for smartphnes and tablets. FableSmith is developing a digital version for iOS and Android along with the physical game. They have a target of $12000, which is very modest, but they are only half-way there at the moment. Visibility is key and I feel not enough people have found their way to this project yet.

So if you want to support independent (game)developers and are interested in new, unique 2-player games, please go check it out and back the project! It can be found here:
Ortus Arena by Joost Das — Kickstarter

As a disclaimer I would like to state that I am not affiliated with FableSMith, but I do know the developer and the game and I seriously believe it's worthwhile!

P.S. I am new to the AndriodCentral forums, so I hope this (type of) post is appropriate here. If not I hope a moderator can move it to where it belongs. (I did check the guidelines)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87