Darts game

BNA

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello, yesterday I discovered a new darts game in the market.
The name of this game is Droid Darts and it is the best darts game in the market.
A video of the game

YouTube - Droid Darts (Android Game)

Link: http://es.androlib.com/android.appli...rts-jBCiw.aspx

The game is not much expensive that only cost 0,99 Euros (around 1,20 $)

The next mounth the player who scores more points in Shanghai game mode wins $10

Participate here:
Welcome to Facebook

Welcome to Facebook

https://twitter.com/Droiddarts

Last edited:

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't look like you actually control anything. Just pressing the fire button and it launching a dart is not much of an actual game.

Unless I missed something in that video.

It needs to allow you to aim the dart holding it on screen then maybe jerking the phone to toss it, or something like that. It needs to have some type of skill involved.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
i have a feeling "i discovered a new game" means he is the developer but doesn't want to show that he is promoting his own app. also, seeing as he only has 1 post also leads me to believe that he created an account just to post this. its been over 12 hours without a response from him as well.

guys be careful if you decide to buy the game. im pretty skeptical when it comes to these kind of threads

BNA

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
i have a feeling "i discovered a new game" means he is the developer but doesn't want to show that he is promoting his own app. also, seeing as he only has 1 post also leads me to believe that he created an account just to post this. its been over 12 hours without a response from him as well.

guys be careful if you decide to buy the game. im pretty skeptical when it comes to these kind of threads
You have reason, I am the developer and I try to promote a little bit the game.
It`s my first game and I have a lot of ilusion on it.
In a week I release a lite free version.
I am Sorry about this Spam and sorry about my english.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
You have reason, I am the developer and I try to promote a little bit the game.
It`s my first game and I have a lot of ilusion on it.
In a week I release a lite free version.
I am Sorry about this Spam and sorry about my english.

There is nothing wrong with promoting your game at all. Next time just say so up front, I also suspected. :)

I will try the free version and if it is even remotely fun I will buy it just to support you since you were honest. I just hope there is some control to it using the accelerometer etc... and not just an aim and fire.

Without playing it I have no idea but I can picture it using a flip of the phone to toss the dart, that would be fun as that can change on each toss.

I like dart games and had a good one on PalmOS.

BNA

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
To aim the darts you must tilt the device(accelerometer), the throw button shoot the dart.
I?m introducing the wind to make the game more difficult.
When publish the free version i posted it.
In lite version you can play 301 and 501 in my opinion the most simply games.
I accept suggestions to the lite version.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Well I cannot really judge it until I play it. i:)i

One thing that is important, to me at least, is the ability to move the app to the SD card.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Cricket is my favorite game type. How about cricket and 301? You could also just have it work for all types but a limited time.

BNA

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
301 and 501 or 301 and around the clock 1 to 20 simple?
I think that aorund the clock it is one of the most funny game modes.

Cricket is my favorite game type. How about cricket and 301? You could also just have it work for all types but a limited time.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
To aim the darts you must tilt the device(accelerometer), the throw button shoot the dart.
I?m introducing the wind to make the game more difficult.
When publish the free version i posted it.
In lite version you can play 301 and 501 in my opinion the most simply games.
I accept suggestions to the lite version.

I'd keep the wind in the free version ,
It would be good if you have the ablity to save the game to your SD card
I read where the lite version would have the 301 and 501 included ,guess there would be different levles in the 301 part and the 501 part?
The fact that you posted back a reply to explain it more meant alot . :)

BNA

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'd keep the wind in the free version ,
It would be good if you have the ablity to save the game to your SD card
I read where the lite version would have the 301 and 501 included ,guess there would be different levles in the 301 part and the 501 part?
The fact that you posted back a reply to explain it more meant alot . :)

I do not understand this "would be different levles in the 301 part and the 501 part?"
The game have 3 different styles of background.
The option to save the game into SD, in a mounth XD.
If anybody have any question do not doubt to post it.

P.D: Sorry about my English, I am a Spaniard student of informatic.

BNA

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a link or a barcode to the lite free version. I cant find it in the market.

Because I am workin in it at this moment XD.
You can purchase the game and in 24 hours if not like it cancelate the purchase and got your money back.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I do not understand this "would be different levles in the 301 part and the 501 part?"
The game have 3 different styles of background.
The option to save the game into SD, in a mounth XD.
If anybody have any question do not doubt to post it.

P.D: Sorry about my English, I am a Spaniard student of informatic.

Yeah it was a typo on my first post to ha . I guess what I am trying to ask is:

If you are playing the game in the 301 section of the game ?

Would there be different skill levels, for example : easy, medium, expert? In the different game sections (301 section , easy, medium ,expert skill levels), (501 section ,easy, medium, expert skill levels)

BNA

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it was a typo on my first post to ha . I guess what I am trying to ask is:

If you are playing the game in the 301 section of the game ?

Would there be different skill levels, for example : easy, medium, expert? In the different game sections (301 section , easy, medium ,expert skill levels), (501 section ,easy, medium, expert skill levels)

There is not different skill levels because in first moment I implement it but shows a pointer to aim the darts be very very easy.
If you disable the wind the game it is more easy, the wind make a little variation in the trayectory of the dart to prevent that the user point to the 20 triple every time easyly.

If you have any ideas to the game, plese post it.

Actually I am working to make more backgorunds styles, If any one make a great background in 480x320 I include it in the next upgrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome