Specific kind of games

Paatse

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Heyy everybody!

I wondered if any of you knew certain kind of games for Android devices. I've tried to look for them but I don't think they are a genre of their own so it's hard to find anything.

I'm looking for games where you play with with other people but not necessarily at the same time, meaning that you do something and then come back later to see what others have done, how your decisions have worked out etc.
Basically a multiplayer game where you don't have to sit down for a long time. Closest to this I've found is Draw Something, where you draw something and then others try to guess what you drew and you of course try to guess what others have drawn. Not quite what I'm looking for but I hope you get the idea.

Paatse

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I'll give those a try.

I remember once seeing some kind of fantasy card game where you play using a card deck you made and then battling others somehow with it. Does something like that ring any bell?
Also, are there any city management games where you can build businessess and stuff? I think I'm fine with just one word -game so variety is always welcome.