- 119 Posts
Dead on Arrival 2 Game Review
Dead on Arrival 2
Kind of Game: Arcade & Action
Creators/Developed by: N3V Games PTY LTD
File size: 135 Mb
Rated: Medium Maturity
Price: Google Play
Tear through wave after wave of the walking dead as you fight for your life in an industrial playground filled with deadly traps and deadlier enemies. An intense top down survival shooter, bringing console quality graphics to your mobile device.
Featuring a Strategic Spending System, survival is based not just on your skills but also the decisions you’ll make about how to spend the precious Z-Bucks earnt from each kill. Making the wrong decision between more ammo now or a better weapon later could mean life or death.
Team up with friends or strangers in 2-4 multiplayer and apply Mods to change the experience and give yourself the edge. Did somebody say Ice Bullets?
Yes that's right! You can fight the zombie horde alone or join forces and take on the bloodthirsty masses with up to 3 other players in co-op mode.
Console quality graphics with great actions.
The commentary is very humorous.
2-4 player CO-OP multiplayer option is nice addition.
Ability to customize your character is cool.
Controls takes time to get use to.
The game loading time tends to be a long.
You can't bypass the tutorial.
It's hard to find other players to play on mulitplayer.
Dead on Arrival 2 on Google Play
- By Figueroa4 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 07:23 PM
- By santins in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:37 AM
- By johnny utah in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:53 PM
- By stuka75 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 01:20 PM
- By loken1991 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:55 PM