ReDownloading Gameloft Titles

Jbh613

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I had to replace my Evo over the weekend due to a stolen handset. I'm in the process of trying to get everything set back up and during that process I'm trying to figure out a way to get the Gameloft games I already paid for. I see on their site the form asking for a phone number and or email address but everytime I enter one or the other I get the message that reads "you have not downloaded any Gameloft Games" message. Anyone else have this happen?

cdjh

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
@OP

I had the same issue with a replacement EVO. I sent an angry email to Gameloft support one night explaining this. I gave them my phone and original purchase number. The next morning when I woke up, I had a text message with a download link.

I hate the fact that it wasn't in the market, and I told them so. But they did try to make it right. I would email if i was you.

dtg755

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about downloading a game from them but I may hold off after reading this...why don't they release games to the market?

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about downloading a game from them but I may hold off after reading this...why don't they release games to the market?

Because Google takes a big fat 30% from every sale.

Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot froyo on hero action here!

Jbh613

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
@OP

I had the same issue with a replacement EVO. I sent an angry email to Gameloft support one night explaining this. I gave them my phone and original purchase number. The next morning when I woke up, I had a text message with a download link.

I hate the fact that it wasn't in the market, and I told them so. But they did try to make it right. I would email if i was you.

I'll give this a shot. Thanks

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've had quite a bit of experience with Gameloft's email support, they're pretty good. I wanted Dungeon Hunter and NOVA put up on my account on their site since I bought the games without making an account and thus I'd have no way of re-downloading in case of an update. They sorted it out, but oddly enough they asked me how I downloaded NOVA because it's not supported by the Desire. :O Works fine on mine anyway, except for the whole ClearPad 2000 thing. Hardly Gameloft's fault.

Jbh613

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Bumping this old thread to inform the crowd that Gameloft was a joy to deal with. These guys went out of their way to get me a direct link to reload the applications. Good work guys!