Angry Birds closes on Launch

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Anybody get it working yet? Its avail on the market place now. Im creating this thread on tapatalk, so delete if its already being discussed.

Judging by the comments, looks like a lot of people are having this problem..

freddyc

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I tried running it 6 or 7 times before I got it to work, but it did eventually launch.

jeallen1

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Anybody get it working yet? Its avail on the market place now. Im creating this thread on tapatalk, so delete if its already being discussed.

Judging by the comments, looks like a lot of people are having this problem..

I kept trying to launch it, and eventually it works. Seems like it only loads one out of 5 or so tries.

John

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
The only way I can get it to work is if I put my finger on the screen when it's loading...not tap the screen...just put my finger on the screen until it loads up. Weird.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I had to restart my phone and restart the game several times. Oddly enough though after playing and stopping several times it's now opening on first try.

brittonx

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
WARNING!
There is an app in the marketplace called "Angry Birds" which is FAKE!

The app you want to download and install is "Angry Birds Lite Beta" by Rovio Mobile.

bjordan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Same thing here. As everyone else said just keep launching it after 4 or 5 times it loads for me. Once it's running I have no issues.

They're aware of it so hopefully they'll have an update soon.

mvpilot172

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Worked once for me, and was a good game. Since then I have been un able to get the game to launch again. Tried a restart still no dice, maybe we'll see an update soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781