- 119 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Bloody Harry Game Review
Game: Bloody Harry
Kind of Game: Arcade & Action
Creators/Developed by: FDG Entertainment
File size: 32 Mb
Rated: High Maturity
Price: Free on Google Play
Join "Bloody Harry" on his hunt for vegetable-zombies!
There's a never ending supply of Weapons, Ammo and reasons to chop, smash and shoot them into pieces.
While you fight your way through the hordes of foul creatures, you'll eventually climb the career ladder in the global high score list.
You'll also run into giant boss-zombies which may eat all your ammo before they finally make a return as harmless dessert. Sounds tasty you say? It is!
- Endless Fun
- 15 weapons, additional upgrades
- Power ups like armor, allies and more
- Awesome Music and Sound FX
- Fully voiced, fun comments from the Cook
- Tons of Missions and Rewards
- Level Ups and Perks to choose
It's easy to collect power up and coins which are used to upgrade your weapons.
I love the concept of Harry being a chef and the zombie being vegetables. It's a great change from the typical bloody brain eating zombies in most games.
The only options for controlling this game is the onscreen joystick and buttons. Which makes it hard to maneuver Harry.
Bloody Harry on Google Play
- 11-07-2013, 04:34 PM #2
- By avogamo in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 03:34 PM
- By muiacir in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:37 AM
- By ValkyriaApps in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:35 AM
- By Igor Perciuleac in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 06:43 AM
- By Igor Perciuleac in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 06:42 AM