Me and couple of friends created racing game called TeleRide. It is FREE, just released and we would be delighted to see you enjoying it:
Here is some small preview:
and some more detailed description:
Teleride gets advantage on the 3D racing game market through introducing a unique twist to traditional competition. If you want to win the game you will need to combine superb reflexes with strategic calculation of the final result.
What you’ll get?
* Teleportation feature in the center of action
* 3 character pathways, including unique sets of vehicles
* Competitive vehicle upgrade system
* 9 unique tracks with an amazing final round you’ll definitely remember
* Nonlinear development of scenarios providing difficulty twists at every stage of the tournament
We would be grateful for any constructive criticism and suggestions related with the game and promotion.
Thanks in advance
- 12-01-2013, 12:01 AM #2
- 12-01-2013, 12:46 PM #4
- 04-25-2014, 08:58 AM #6
- 05-02-2014, 05:23 AM #7
Re: [GAME][FREE][RACING] TeleRide
Sorry, I missed your questions somehow. We spent approximately 2 years working after regular jobs, 6 people (3 artists + 3 developers) were engaged more or less.
After this six month of learning the market I would say that monetization of this app is really weak. I know developers with many simple apps earning 200$+ per day which is far from our revenue. In other words quantity is better than quality in order to earn money at Google Play Store.
- By edbegames in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 04:05 PM
- By TheSimplestNet in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:05 AM
- By adamsoul in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 08:11 AM
- By Ilya Kirichek in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2013, 07:37 AM