FART FOR YOUR LIFE new game

fadosoft

May 17, 2010
Visit site
:pFadosoft is really ashamed to announce that FART FOR YOUR LIFE is available on the market!

promofart.jpg

FART FOR YOUR LIFE is a side-scrolling eat-everything game in wich you control Prot, a funny fat fart-maniac.
Prot is going to **** on his trousers if you don't help him to reach the wc. Eating everything can help him to make amazing fart-jumps but be careful 'cause atypical fart-jump and fart-flights can happen when you eat food like chilli, prunes, Mac Prot Burgers.
You gotta fart for your life!!

Screenshots
game2.png

main.png

Requirements:
It doesn't seem to have compatibility problems at all. It has been tested even on oldest Android devices,and the results were good.

Price:
Only for this week, until september 16 there is a special PROMO PRICE of ?0,50!! (about 0,63 USD)

QR Code:
protfullbarcode.png

fadosoft

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Fixed a bad bug
Sorry if somebody didn't find it. For the updated Version 1.0.4 Feedbacks arrived and now we know you can find it even with OS 1.6

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Whoops, I thought I was browsing the Android Central version. Must have clicked the iOS forum bookmark instead...

...or is this release due to Steve-o Jobs-o telling the world "we don't need no more fart apps!"

Kidding kidding. :)

Looks interesting. Best of luck in its success.

cike

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
good idea!
So many fart based apps, but never seen a fart based game!
I love the startscreen music!!! so demential !!!

cike

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Geee!

I tried the hard levels!
In this crazy speed full of everything I wonder how I reached the second wc!
Somebody arrived to the third?

fadosoft

May 17, 2010
Visit site
fart for your life FREE - 2 levels version!

Fadosoft worked hard to release FART FOR YOUR LIFE FREE!

There are two complete levels to fart with!

Even for the FART FOR YOUR LIFE full version a new update has been released, wich is 15 levels at the moment, but new levels are coming very soon!
We would like to thank who voted it because it's VALUED 5 STARS!

promofart.jpg

Description

FART FOR YOUR LIFE is a side-scrolling eat-everything game in wich you control Prot, a funny fat fart-maniac.
Prot is going to crap on his pants if you don't help him reach the toilet. Eating everything can help him to make amazing fart-jumps but be careful 'cause atypical fart-jump and fart-flights can happen when you eat food like chilli, prunes, Mac Prot Burgers.
You gotta fart for your life!!

Screenshots

game2.png

mainfree.png

Requirements:
It doesn't seem to have compatibility problems at all. It has been tested even on oldest Android devices,and the results were good.

Price:
FART FOR YOUR LIFE FREE is obviously totally FREE!
The full version is ? 0,99 (~1,3$)

QR Code:

full version

protfullbarcode.png

free version

protfreebarcode.png

FADOSOFT web site:
www.fadosoft.com

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
please do not create multiple threads for the same app. you can always edit the first post but it is not necessary to have a new thread regarding a new feature or a free version of the same app. thank you

cike

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
lol!
the night city park level is really ironic!
junkies, prostitutes, voyeurs, dogs crapping and homeless looking in the pits!

crazy!