[Game] [Free] Minesweeper

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I make that thread to present you my new game Minesweeper available on Google Play Store here : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.ssaurel.minesweeper&token=aRdkV6VM .

Application is an implementation of the classical game Minesweeper that comes with a classic blue theme remembering the app on Windows XP.

The game integrates Google Play Games letting you to share your scores overall the World across global Leaderboards and deblock Achievements when you are playing :).

You can discover Minesweeper in action in that video :

Here are some screenshots :

* Home Screen

main_en.png

* Beginner mode

main2_en.png

* Connected

drawer_en.png

* Game menu

menu_en.png

* Preferences screen

prefs_en.png

In details, features are following :

• Original blue theme
  • 4 levels of difficulties (Noob with 8 mines, Beginner with 15 mines, Intermediate with 40 mines and Expert with 99 mines)
  • Custom level to define width, height and mines like you want
  • Touch or long touch cells to reveal, flag or mark them
  • Local best times
  • Help menu to learn how to play
  • Preferences menu to customize the Minesweeper
  • Sound effects that can be enabled in preferences
  • Google Play Games integration to have more fun with the game
  • World Leaderboards
  • Achievements

Application needs only 2 permissions : Internet to display ads (a Pro version with no ads is available here : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.ssaurel.minesweeper.pro&token=U5oEuLbB ) and Write to external storage to store your achievements when you are not connected on Google+ account before send to Google Play Games when you will be connected after.

A web site is also available to play online to the game and see changelog when the app will be updated : Minesweeper

It's all :). Give me your feedbacks and ideas to improve the game.

Thanks.

Sylvain

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Played a couple games. Nothing to suggest that I can think of.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

With more than 20K downloads since start of the year, a lot of users give me features ideas.
First of all was a zoom feature to play more easily in expert mode on smartphones.

The feature comes like a zoom window enabled when you drag your finger on board.

The screenshot of that feature is here :

zoom_fr_400.png

Give it a try and tell me if like it.

In futures releases, I plan to translate the app in other languages and also add themes.
If someone is interested to help me to translate app in other languages, tell me ;).

Thanks.

Sylvain

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I just updated Minesweeper Classic for Android in version 3.0 to add some new achievements to unlock and to support Material Design. Minesweeper Classic is always available on Google Play Store : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.ssaurel.minesweeper&token=wK8sR3aK .

You can discover the new version of Minesweeper Classic in video :

Don't hesitate to give it a try and give me your feedbacks.

Thanks.

Sylvain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy