Fruit Ninja coming to Android

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Installed it this morning. Works great. Glad to see the iPhone developers, and the open feint community, are coming over to Android. Hopefully between this and Angry birds more developers will start to do cross platform development.

bjordan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Installed it this morning too. Runs great on my Evo. I agree bigslam123. It's great to see solid iPhone games porting over to Android.

Also the creator of Fruit Ninja said it only took 2 weeks to port the game over to Android using the NDK. I thought that was kind of interesting.

plumhead

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I tried to install it on my DInc but whenever I do it says that I don't have enough storage space even though I have plenty on both my SD and onboard storage. Anyone else having this issue?

bnob99

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Works good so far. Has anyone been able to install the app to the SD card? When I tried it failed so didn't know if that was happening with everyone or just me.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I tried to install it on my DInc but whenever I do it says that I don't have enough storage space even though I have plenty on both my SD and onboard storage. Anyone else having this issue?

Installed perfectly on my Incredible, and I was even able to move it to the SD card without any issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12