- 119 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Robocop Game Review
Kind of Game: Arcade & Action
Creators/Developed by: Glu
File size: 81 Mb
Rated: Medium Maturity
Price: Free on Google Play
Welcome to the official game of RoboCop the movie.
In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy, a loving husband, father and good cop is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.
Join the OmniCorp program to become RoboCop, the ultimate law enforcement officer! Battle human crooks, robot enemies and learn how to defend the citizens from the corrupt streets of Detroit.
Start your training now!
SHOOT your way through console quality training simulations
USE drone strikes to take out large groups of enemies
SAVE human hostages and capture informants
BATTLE aggressive robot enemies from the film, like the EM-208 and the ED-209
UPGRADE your weapons and robotic suit to the latest technology that OmniCorp has to offer
SCAN your targets with body heat vision to find their location and weak points
The game play is simple to grasp.
The performance and the visuals of the game is excellent and appealing.
Robocop is in serious need of controller support and a higher frame rate.
On some devices, the game crashes.
Robocop on Google Play
- 01-28-2014, 09:30 AM #2
Re: Robocop Game Review
Again, good video. 81MB seems a little high for me, especially since gmaes files tend to get bigger after you open them. That could also be considered a con.
- By smurfercom in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2014, 03:38 AM
- By fauri in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:29 AM
- By powerpoint45 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:38 AM
- By idiedlastyear in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:59 AM
- By pinux in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:45 AM