Let's Golf! from Gameloft. Having an issue...

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
My device is the Epic 4G and I believe I came across Let's Golf! through either Asphalt 5 or Super KO Boxing by clicking their link for more games. Let's Golf is not in the market place which I am not sure as to why (there is a re-hashed version). I would think the game would sell pretty well.

Anyways my question is regarding an error message I keep getting which is as follows:
Let's Golf! (Process com.gameloft.android.gand.gloftlg09.letsgolf) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The game seems to play fine but I get that error message 4 to 5 times a day. I find it strange that it happens even if I have not started the game for weeks. Any idea what causes this and if it's fixable? I tried to reinstall and redownload.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I uninstalled it for now too. I downloaded a few of their other games and do not have this issue, It's a bummer cause I would probably buy the full version, but I am not gonna spend the money with this issue being present.

Hardcase

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Ditto on the problems with this game. I never could get it to work on my Moto Droid. I don't like having to download another program to run the app, either. That may have been the hiccup. End result: Uninstalled!