- 119 Posts
Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild Game Review
Game: Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild
Kind of Game: Arcade & Action
Creators/Developed by: Koloss Interactive
File Size: 23 Mb
Price: Free on Google Play
In this action-packed strategy game you help Koko Kornelius, the mad and brave monkey to defend the wildlife from vicious tree-cutters. Team up a wide variety of fierce animals and create the ultimate wall of defense.
OVER 60 AMUSING AND CHALLENGING LEVELS
Choose your own path through this seemingly endless game in a quest to become the king of the hill! This addictive game will keep you entertained for hours on end with exciting gameplay and 66 unique levels! If thats not enough - unlock survival mode!
EXTRAORDINARY ANIMALS AND SKILLS
Discover and upgrade the Smashback Gorilla, Punchbag Panda, Banana Magnet and many more unique characters and skills in this wild adventure. All with there own special abilities!
A WALK IN THE PARK? ITS A WAR IN THIS PARK!
Battle chainsawers, gunslingers, medics and more. This exhilarating tale isnt a walk in the park - each lumberjack presents you with a new threat and a challenge to overcome!
There's a good assortment of special upgrades.
There are various characters to help in your defense.
The overall design is simple straight forward and easy to understand.
You're not able to customize your character.
The bananas that you collect each level reset every round.
Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild on Google Play
- 04-08-2015, 09:50 PM #2
- By shaby in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2014, 11:29 AM
- By Chris Kelly4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:18 PM
- By 2brownbaydogs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:16 PM
- By chefmorry in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 07:16 PM
- By John More in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:14 AM