- 2 Posts
Turf Raiders Card Battle (Free on Android)
Hey guys, Turf Raiders Card Battle is a free-to-play turn-based card battle strategy game that combines the ease & length-of-play of a casual game with deep strategy.
It’s got a unique (well, we think so, let me know if we’re wrong) game mechanic where the goal is to dominate territories, and be the first to collect the targeted number of energy cubes called gluons. Random card-draws provide an element of chance that evens out the playing field. You’d employ these cards to execute your strategies which include disrupting your opponent’s plans.
Let us know what you think, what you like, didn't like, what features you'd like to see. We've got lotta stuff planned like multiplayer and marketplace and stuff, so your comments would be greatly appreciated. Please rate it.
Google Play: Turf Raiders Card Battle
- 03-02-2014, 10:20 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Turf Raiders Card Battle (Free on Android)
Thanks golfdriver97 ... uhmmm ... Rampart, now that brings back memories. Turf Raiders' more territorial domination based on numerical superiority. There's no enemy destruction involved. Throw in random card draws and strategic moves where you can frustrate your opponent's moves, it makes for an interesting play. Try it and let me know what you think, what you'd like to see.
- By Johnnie64 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 25Last Post: 06-11-2016, 08:28 AM
- By Signtist in forum VerizonReplies: 157Last Post: 09-09-2014, 06:03 PM
- By cjminott in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2014, 03:41 PM
- By katiermacgregor in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 12:40 AM
- By thatdude93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:57 PM