Blocks'n'rolla

python 92

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I like playing any block/puzzle games. Yesterday I was digging through youtube archives looking for any interesting games from this category and found this movie: watch?v=KJ2-H1sqi70. Does anybody know this game ? Did anybody play it ?

python 92

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi !

Many thanks for the link. ! I've played already the free version and I have to say that the game is seriously addictive !
The idea of changing device orientation to get blocks falling in the desired direction combined with the 'time attack' mode
makes your hands work faster than your brain and only confirms what other guys said: play carefully - it's easy to drop your device :)
Now I am waiting for Google to solve their technical problems with payments and buy the full version (free version offers only one difficulty
level and many other things are also blocked)... the price (2.39E) is more then OK for this game...

[2014.03.18]
ps. FYI.. after Google has solved their problems with payments it turned out that the game was cheaper... 0.79E !
Still haven't changed my mind.... the game is cool but very addictive and time consuming !

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair