Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

nickf126

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know how I can find the special Verizon Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back app that should be released today to coincide with the release of the R2D2 Droid Special Edition? I searched all the Verizon apps, no luck there.

dante501

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Might be an application that is exclusive pre installed on the special edition droid and won't be available to everyone else.

Proletariat

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
From everything I'm seeing, Verizon is making it available to all Android users in the marketplace today. I hope that's correct. Would love to watch that on my Fascinate.

Proletariat

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Bah.. just found this from Muktware:

Verizon also promises its customers that they will be able to get the Empire Strikes Back application from Android Market, assuming they own a device running Android 2.1 or higher.

The application lets users to browse, preview and download Star Wars content related to Star Wars: Episode V Empire Strikes Back. Verizon Wireless customers can access premium Star Wars content for a one-time charge of $2.99.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
"The application lets users to browse, preview and download Star Wars content related to Star Wars: Episode V Empire Strikes Back. Verizon Wireless customers can access premium Star Wars content for a one-time charge of $2.99. "

no thank you. if it were a movie--yes. content RELATED? no thank you.
related could simply mean trailers, imdb quotes, maybe extended scenes (hopefully)
i'm a fan of star wars--but for 2.99 it better be really worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy