My new Android game: Veritas LCD. An Open World LCD Adventure

brainskis

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I have recently completed development of an Android adventure game called Veritas: light Conquers Darkness. I am talking to some publishers at the moment and I hope Veritas will be in the wild in the coming days.

Please check out the trailer here:

The homepage is here. More pics and information:
Veritas: LCD

Some screenies:

show1.png

show2.png

show3.png

This game will be made available at a very reasonable price and will feature NO in app purchases or advertising.

I'd love to hear your initial impressions and - if you are a games publisher - I'd love to talk to you about getting this game out there. Also - if you're a reviewer and would like to spread the word about this game, get in touch too.

Thanks so much for reading :)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC, we're always glad to have developers around. Looks like a great game, good luck with the launch! :)

brainskis

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Veritas: Light Conquers Darkness has just been released for Android via Google Play.

Launch.jpg

This is an open world adventure game with a unique LCD graphical style. There are hours of exploration ahead of you as well as stunning sound and artwork. There are achievements to unlock, 40 orbs to collect across 4 lands, as well as a beautifully illustrated game story.

If you enjoyed SNES adventure RPGs growing up, or you have a penchant for LCD handhelds, I think you will enjoy this title. If you don't know what those things are, but you are looking for something more fulfilling than than most mobile offerings - you can do a lot worse than Veritas LCD.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.brainskis.VeritasLcd

Thanks for reading.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae