- 19 Posts
[Game][Free] 100 Ballz Clash to Win.. Destroy, Freeze, Fly, Survive....
Title : 100x Ballz Clash
Type : Game
Category : Arcade
Download Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...BIO.BallzClash
Are you ready for a very simple but yet challenging game?
Its Very Simple! All you have to do is try to pot the balls into the cups moving below and try to pot as many ballz as possible. if you successfully pot the balls you will be awarded depending upon the color of the ball and the color of the cup. if you drop the ballz you won't be getting them back..
the game will end when ball count runs down to '0'.
Difficulty of the game keeps on changing depending upon you progress.
so lets get started...
- Now You can restore ballz while playing on the expense of 100 points
A complete new and challenging game play. Now you have to survive against 3 different Super Powered ballz.
- A Bomb which can destroy nearby ballz in an instant.
- Gravity Changer which can eliminate the force of gravity for balls and make them drift away
- Freezer which can freeze movements of balls
All the Super ballz have their timers. within that time if you are able to pot them in the cup you will be rewarded for your courage and speed. but if you fail to do so... you will lose points and ballz.
But fear not! there are also Special ballz which award points if you catch them ranging from 2 points to 128 points at once..
That is your chance to get a higher score.
If you loose too many ballz and you have a high score you can exchange score for ballz. 100 points for 5 balls... its a gamble...
Lets Get Started.... and Survive if you can...
- 05-26-2014, 09:44 PM #2
- By Giladi in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 08:21 AM
- By neonworm in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:48 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:17 PM
- By Deanna Mulsow in forum Other TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:07 PM
- By MikeSp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 07:19 PM