we'd like to share with you a game that we just released - Colorino.
** This is NOT YET ANOTHER MATCH-3 GAME! **
Don't let the appearances deceive you - this game has a lot more depth to it than your typical jewel-swapping title.
The goal is to clear the board of all the marked tiles. You remove tiles by completing full rows or columns. Add tiles to the board by placing them adjacent to existing tiles, matching their color OR their shape. If a tile doesn't match anywhere on the board, you may skip it.
There are 5 colors and 5 shapes of the tiles, plus the special "blank" tile, which matches every tile, regardless of its appearance. Use the blank tile to fill "holes" in your columns and rows.
The gameplay is virtually endless, if you can keep your lives over zero. You gain lives by completing levels and scoring points. You lose them when making mistakes or when the time runs out. Good luck!
- very intuitive and easy-handled interface, making the game suitable to play in any situation
- casual, relaxing gameplay
- no progress reset after the game is over, you can start a new game on the last level played
- hundreds upon hundreds of levels, giving you countless hours of mind-boggling entertainment
- easy-to-learn, hard-to-master type of gameplay, with a smooth difficulty increase as you progress through the game
- detailed in-game help sections, explaining the game mechanics when needed
- amazing ambient/electronic music, further enhancing the atmosphere of the game
Attachment 122834Attachment 122835Attachment 122836Attachment 122837
Enjoy the game!
Re: [FREE] Colorino
Welcome to Android Central, and thanks for the link!