- 1 Posts
I would like to show you my first game - "Laufer Blocks". It's very simple, but addictive, game. It's like tetris mixed with "match 3"-like game.
If you have installed Unity Web Player then you can play it for FREE on my website: www.laufergames.com
It's also available on Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erblocks&hl=en
Try all difficulty levels starting from "Easy". When you click on background it forces next row of blocks to fall immediately.
Most fun you will find on "Hard".
I'm currently working on iOS and desktop versions.
Here, you can see desktop version gameplay:
- 06-20-2014, 09:45 AM #2
- By acrophobic10 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:58 PM
- By play00s in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:41 PM
- By JacksonEdwardHarrison in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:27 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 08:15 AM