[Game][Free][2.2+] Pet Pop Mania - Rescue your Pets captured by the Witch

new_generation

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Pet Pop Mania – Rescue your Pets captured by the wicked Witch!
You need to connect the lines of lovely Pets to rescue them from the bad Witch, try to complete challenging levels with 7 missions.
Let’s enjoy your adventure! Fight against dark magic from wicked Witch to save your Pets now!

Install game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asqteam.petpopmania

XjbFOT9pseZsPcueVEc8loOjgFfrE0DDGTdIW34UXLpfFYM8o2M1i63wjdXOLK-XGJE=w300

G2ikcysEhDvWBX1dcdfuUhBit5po8WasOsNkb17rwnwfkYXiHRLC0g1FpMsCRQuzKw=h900

☆☆☆☆☆ <b>MAIN FEATURES of Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch) </b>☆☆☆☆☆
✔ 120 addictive levels. Each level are well-designed with full of fun & creative points. More levels will be added in the future
✔ 7 challenging missions on your journey
✔ Try to get high scores & bonus coins to buy boosters that help you win difficult levels

vtkzvSXxaBWfSpS1NwahR1od8ghrMZJR2vn3DABOW5_kZ8tR_WGfF57Lejk2nkfBaQw=h900

✔ Playing the game you will go through an adventure to fight against the dark world for rescuing your poor Pets!
✔ Lovely Pets - the 3D Pets are very cool with many emotions: smiling, crying, welcoming, emotion in the cage, emotion in the gray cell…
✔ The nice Witch are on with you on the journey with detail explanation for each mission
✔ The wicked Witch with his powerful strength will make you impress & more careful!
✔ Easy to learn, hard to master. Can you win against dark magic from the wicked Witch, save your pets & get 3 stars on every level?
✔ Amazing effects, vivid graphics & colorful gameplay
✔ Exploding boom, horizon magic thunder, vertical magic thunder, locked pet cages, poisonous pets, gray & lock cells captured the pets, poisonous mushroom, magic time…

KGjYMA9IiScqpUWSlhhz0QzAu1VCHw1ANvz7Bnx8XyAHSjksKqb6ZS9tijO62uAQKRh0=h900

✔ Moves are limited so be careful to connect the lines!
✔ Share high score to your friends via Facebook. Whenever you share score to Facebook, you will earn coins – a surprising gift to you!
✔ Amazing background & interaction sounds
✔ Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch) is completely free & you can play in both offline and online mode
✔ Characters in the game story: your pets (cat, dog, bird, frog, gecko, beetle), nice witches, wicked witches, mushroom and many objects
If you love match 3 or more games & pet games, you must try Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch)! Have fun and enjoy the game <3

RjwCDZ87K6mE6hJxno1qz47dmf0mzIKrfJje3kibJ1DEB4gzRx2ZASY2I23uE4qWHMA=h900

☆☆☆☆☆ <b>HOW TO PLAY Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch) </b> ☆☆☆☆☆
✔ Connect the lines of 3 or more same Pets to make them disappear on pet puzzle game
✔ Get the Special Pet by connect at least 7 pets on current line. The Special Pet will make a thunder booster
✔ To destroy the gray/ice/mushroom/locked cells, make a line beside them
✔ Each new mission will have detail explanation from the nice Witch!
Let's get the most joy time of Pet World!

☆☆☆☆☆ <b>MISSIONS IN Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch) </b> ☆☆☆☆☆
✔ Rescue the Pets to get specific scores
✔ Clear all poisonous Cells to save your pets
✔ Destroy all Cages capturing the Pets
✔ Destroy the Witch’s Brew that cooking your Pets
✔ Kill all wicked Witches. Be careful with his/her dark magic! He/she can make a cell on pet puzzle poisonous or capture your pet!
✔ Collect magic brushes & wands that belong to nice Witch that he/she uses to fight against the wicked Witch
✔ Get specific scores before time run out

VxFvxClS0uxV9GeeMKXxoksUKcLqIre4uXNXR_3gJLM6Jz7OCZayVmp9D6bfA_ABiA=h900

Install game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asqteam.petpopmania

Thanks so much & enjoy the game, my friends!

Last edited:

new_generation

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi friends,
How many levels have you passed, do you have any suggestion <3
Today I wanna introduce with you the Video showing gameplay, characters, how to play, effect... in Pet Pop Mania:
You can also find many missions in the video game.
Hope this help.
Please feel free to give us any feedback <3

mobile_user_5599

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
This is the game worth to try if you like Pet Rescue Saga.
The game has nice graphics, animations, lovely pets and witches!
I really love the game story, characters and challenging missions.