[FREE] SpellGrid A Game of Many Words

SpellGrid

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
SpellGrid is now available on Google Play Store: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=air.com.spellgrid.spellgrid&token=iv295i5K

SpellGrid is a minimalist, casual word spelling game fusing anagrams with crossword building.

A game of SpellGrid starts with a single word with no repeated letters. You then clone and arrange letters to form more words, joined together in an ever-growing grid. Plays like solitaire Scrabble on an infinite board, without the luck factor (you get the same letters every turn).

SpellGrid is also valuable as an educational, word discovery tool - instant board validation allows players discover new words simply thru experimentation.

Completed grids are saved to the cloud so players can share, compare, and compete (or learn from each other).

SpellGrid was originally released for iOS:

Cult of Mac “It’s a fun, high-energy twist on anagram games.”
SpellGrid Gives You A Quick Fix Of High-Pressure Spelling [Review] | Cult of Mac

TUAW “SpellGrid is a shockingly simple game that combines the best parts of Boggle and Scrabble.”
Review: SpellGrid reveals the hidden joy of anagrams with fast, addictive gameplay | TUAW: Apple news, reviews and how-tos since 2004

148apps.com “SpellGrid+ proved to be a lot of fun for a word game fiend such as myself.”
SpellGrid+ Review » 148Apps » iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch App Reviews and News

Appreciate any feedback, thanks!
SpellGrid | A Game Of Many Words

SpellGrid

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
First review on Google Play Store :)

"Interesting game this' not a normal crosswords game, but a set of brilliant ideas in the making of a new crossword game. It really surprises me with new experience everyday - an excellent game standing out from many boring and repetitive games out there! Also, the game play is so fun, seamless & unlimited. Hooray, you've got my thumb up " - Mäy Day

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20