[Free] Final Destination - A finger-maze-runner game

yapyeeleck

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I've developed and published an Android game on Google Play with the name of "Final Destination". It is a finger-maze-runner game with 2 playing modes. It is FREE and AdFree as well. Please support me and share with your friends if you enjoy playing the game. Below is the links for download and Youtube video reference. I hope you guys will like it. :D

Casual mode description
  • There are plenty of challenging mazes designed for you.
  • What you need to do is to avoid all the obstacles while navigating to the destination in order to pass the maze.
  • More requirements or constraints will apply to the mazes behind. Example, collect stars, activate sensor, blackout and so on. You better be careful.

Challenge mode description
  • The maze will have infinite length that filled up with a bunch of randomly generated obstacles.
  • What you need to do is to keep running and avoid all the obstacles so as to keep yourself survive.
  • The speed will get increment slowly from time to time. You better watch out closely.

Download link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yapyeeleck.finaldestinationfree

Youtube reference:

Screenshots:
casual_1.jpg casual_6.jpg casual_5.jpg challenge_1.jpg challenge_2.jpg challenge_3.jpg

Last edited:

yapyeeleck

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: [ Free ] Final Destination - A finger-maze-runner game

Rolling out new updates with improved touch input for casual mode, added background music, optimised runtime memory allocation, fine tuned UI, added variation to challenge mode. Please try it out! :D

yapyeeleck

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: [ Free ] Final Destination - A finger-maze-runner game

Just done the coding for the bubble tail effect. Does it look better than before? :D

bubble_tail_1.jpg

EvilEntity

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Really cool! But ive found it quite challenging to control. Touch is not very precise and its an issue when you have just a bunch of pixels of clearance. Finger obscuring everything doesnt help. Perhaps you could add relative mode or something.

yapyeeleck

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Really cool! But ive found it quite challenging to control. Touch is not very precise and its an issue when you have just a bunch of pixels of clearance. Finger obscuring everything doesnt help. Perhaps you could add relative mode or something.

Thanks for the feedback. The game accepts touches anywhere from the map(white area). Perhaps you may try touch somewhere below the explorer(red ring shape) instead of touching exactly on the explorer. You should get better view. Please let me know if it is helpful or idea for improvement. :D