[FREE][GAME] Teppit | 30 seconds. One goal. Tap the button!

thesvcoolman

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
teppitbanner.png

Teppit is a very simple game. You are presented with a button. Tap it!

Teppit is simple. Why so? Because this is the whole idea of the game. It must be. Teppit is a simple game, that everyone can casually play, and only the best make it to the top. Its simplicity makes it fascinating.

Making a highscore in Teppit is not difficult. You only need concentration, patience, reflexes, and time management. You will understand why each of these skills are relevant by playing the game.

The customize menu lets you choose from a wide range of buttons, each one unlockable by doing a certain challenge. These challenges can be time-based, score-based, and custom ones (skill-based, so to say).

The lives are an addition (not a requirement) that let you continue after a mistap. These can be bought with real money ($), and these would hopefully make me rich. If you think the prices are high, consider the fact that I am personally very worried that they might be too OP and some of the life packs are added only as "social experiments".

Current bugs (read if you are a developer):
  • Any purchase buttons can only be pressed once per activity. If you want to purchase something again, you have to reopen the activity (need help fixing)
  • The Google Play achievements are not working
  • The game gives OutOfMemoryException on some older devices
  • NOTHING saves when deleting the cache of the game or uninstalling it. (some tips?)

Screenshots:
s2.jpg

Link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.thes.teppitgame&token=zggfTsvX

Note:
This is my first game as a developer. I have learned java only to implement the idea in my head. I have had no experience with this java language or any OO-programming, so any tips/feedback as a developer would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

willlewis

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: [FREE] Teppit - one annoying game

Extremely simple and actually pretty fun. I don't think you should advertise it as "annoying". To me, annoying not a good thing. I do not want to be annoyed!
Also I wouldn't force google play games services on everyone - alllow them to choose whether they want to log in to it.

Will

thesvcoolman

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I have just removed the premium version and made the customize screen avaliable for free! Have fun playing! (it might take some time to update on the Play Store though).

thesvcoolman

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I have added what I can proudly say is the biggest update to Teppit yet. I have included a lot of new features, like music, game sounds, and animations, and I had to rewrite next to half the code in order to make the game more fluid and responsive! Download or update to Teppit 1.4 now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000