Cocktail Frenzy by Ndroidz Software

Egor_and

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Cocktail Frenzy is a simple yet highly addictive time-management game, where our hero is a rookie bartender, and the goal is to help him become a true expert in his field by mixing various ingredients together. During the game, we will serve visitors, ordering drinks. First, customers can be served only juice and beer, but then it becomes possible to buy new recipes from a special cocktail menu. The game takes place in three different locations that change during the game.

Cocktail Frenzy conquered me at first sight. Serving cocktails is very fascinating, constantly arriving customers do not give you any time to relax, and as a reward for timely service you?ll receive generous tips. Ability to buy new recipes brings extra interest to the game. The game also provides for a system of counting achievements: you get a notice that, for example, you?ve just served your 100 th customer. A list of personal achievements can always be seen at the special menu. The game interface is executed in a comfortable and attractive style, in terms of graphics the game deserves the highest praise.

Cocktail Frenzy will hardly be able to leave you indifferent. This game has taken away from me many hours of precious time, but those were such amazing hours! I assure you, you won?t stop until you pass this game to the very end!

Good luck!