[FREE][GAME] Puzzle For Kids

SomaGames

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I would like to present my first android game. I was developing this game for three weeks. In this time i have learnt a lot about coding, creating graphics, making sounds etc. I would be very grateful for some feedback. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Short description:
Touch & Move - Kids Puzzle is new free android game which was designed specifically for kids. It is an entertaining game with simple mechanics. There are two game modes available: touch & move puzzle and memory. Everything is completely free!

Features:
- beautiful cartoon graphics in pleasant colors
- six different themes - worlds
- great music and sounds
- two game modes: puzzle and memory

Download link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...m.SomaGames.ForKidsFunnyPuzzle&token=NfCDXHE6

Some screenshots:
toch&move_kids_puzzle_screen_start.jpg
touch&move_kids_puzzle_screen_memory_water.jpg

And short video:

Please tell me what do you think about this game!

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
This is a nice game for kids. My almost 3yr old daughter likes to interact with games like this by dragging objects into a specific shape location (touch and move) or just clicking until she finds all the pieces (memory). Are you planning to add more scenes in the future? Also, since I gave up on my Kindle so my daughter can play games there, do you have it available there? I searched and could not find it.

sacr82

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Great game, it is fun to play, nice graphics, overall well done! It just have 19 users reviews, I would have imaging it to have more but I guess there is a lot of Puzzle For Kids games in the store and lots of competition.The game runs fine on tables?