[Free][Game] Help the Zombies - Inspired by lemmings

koufothimios13

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi there pretty nice game with some nice sounds also!The concept was very good havent played the game you mentioned you were inspired by!At lvl 2 where we have to use the second zombie that blocks the others then we have to use explode..took me a while to underastand this as the lvl didnt end.maybe put a hint for that as well

grosssmutttr

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, thanks for your feedback.
Good idea!

I was in my own world and thought this is obvious but I think you're completely right... :-*

So thanks!

Laransoft

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
As a Lemming lover I have downloaded your game :D

Here's some feedback:

(Internationalization) - in the first Tutorial (Zombie scavatore) you wrote dissattivarlo instead of disattivarlo with a single 's' :D
In the second tutorial (zombie stopper) you wrote non e possibile instead of non è possibile. (the e is è)
(Playing on my Google nexus 9 tablet) I see the level 'cut' to the left and to the right. Also, the button with the question mark is not aligned with the others but is going down.

If I'll find some other little error I'll alert you.

Anyway, great game!!! I loved and still love Lemmings and Oh No More Lemmings :D :D :D your game simply bring me back to the 90's :D :D :D

EDIT: ok, I found various Italian errors... if you want, I can do a correction ;) (free, obviously) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech