Gameloft's Dungeon Hunter for Android is free today!

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
From Gameloft's Twitter feed:

Get the @Gameloft #AdventCalendar gift #3 : Dungeon Hunter #Android is now #FREE Free Android Games! Try Before You Buy - Gameloft HD Games Follow us for tomorrow's gift & RT!

If you hit the link from your phone, you go straight to the download screen. If you click it from a computer, it sends you to a page that wants you to send the link to your phone.

Be warned, the game takes up about 12MB on your phone and another 45MB on your SD card. Great game though.

Reactions: Johnly

IceBone

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Go to the site via your phone (in mobile view). It downloaded the motorola milestone version for me, but works just fine, though.

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Subsequent post from @gameloft about Dungeon Hunter HD:

"To all those who have problems getting Dungeon Hunter Android we're working on it! The game will stay FREE for a while longer to compensate."

So maybe those who can't download it now, may be able to later today.

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
For anyone using a third party browser: you have to go to the link in mobile view...so for those of us w/ dolphin, change the 'user agent' to Android if u have it set as 'desktop'

Hope this helps as I had the same message...you shouldn't be entering ur cell number unless actually following link from laptop, tablet, or desktop.

Reactions: geekpimpfx

anon(40324)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I was able to download following the link. Looks great on the DX! can't play cuz I'm at work tho ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk