[FREE][Memory Game] - Speedy Memory Game - a simple and nice game for memory and brain training

SpeedyMemory

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Robert.
I just released a new memory Game "Speedy Memory Game" to the Android Play Store.

You all welcome to download it for FREE:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=speedy.memory

I developed the game without any game or graphic engine, so the game is light and doesn't consume the device memory so much.

You welcome to write your comments/suggestions about the game. It will help me to improve the game .:)

The game also has a Facebook page (if you like the game, you welcome to 'Like' the page and receive the future updates in your news feed):
Speedy Memory Games's Facebook page

A Short Description About the Game:
Speedy Memory is a memory and time based addictive game. It is a simple and nice game for memory and brain training.
If you like relaxed games that challenges your memory and brain, then you will like the Speedy Memory Game.
During the game you have to remember different images/icons (based on the game type you define in the main menu) and then you have to select the remembered images/icons.

Speedy Memory Game allows you to play as a 'Guest' user or as a Facebook logged in user.
You can see the 100 top records of the logged in users, in the Records screen.

The game allows you to post the game results (your points) on Facebook wall even if you played as a 'Guest' user.

Game Rules:
For all kinds of the game you have 5 seconds to remember the displayed icons on the screen and then you have the game time (till the game over) to click on the icons you remember.
If you click all the icons you remember then you get a new round and you continue to collect more points.
For every right click you get 5 points and for every wrong click you lose 2 points.

Optional Game Types:
2x2 - 2 minutes
2x2 - 5 minutes
3x2 - 2 minutes
3x2 - 5 minutes
3x3 - 2 minutes
3x3 - 5 minutes
4x2 - 2 minutes
4x2 - 5 minutes

Optional Icon Types:
Alphabet
Animals