SNES emulator

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Whats up guys! not gonna lie I missed my android family! Glad to be back on an Android phone again! I need ur help guys... I kno theres a SNES emulator out there but I dont kno where it is but I dont know where to get it. Anyone have any info?

graymulligan

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
really...I mean, seriously...come on.

Hey, would that whole "log onto the market thing and search" thing work for other applications? Because that would be groundbreaking stuff. Please, someone help me. I'm so confused!

Normally, I'd apologize for being a ****, but if you've got 60+ posts here and can't figure out how the app market works, that's on you, not me.

Reactions: dcreed

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
really...I mean, seriously...come on.

Hey, would that whole "log onto the market thing and search" thing work for other applications? Because that would be groundbreaking stuff. Please, someone help me. I'm so confused!

Normally, I'd apologize for being a ****, but if you've got 60+ posts here and can't figure out how the app market works, that's on you, not me.

actually... when i heard about it wasnt in the marketplace so yes i did ask... most of my post came when the droid first came out then i got rid of the phone and stopped posting. i had no idea that so much stuff was in the market. forgive me!

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Ive used ROMs on my laptop before but to use them on a phone I assume its as simple as making a folder (dont know what your supposed to name it) and putting the ROMs in the folder on the SD card?

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Ive used ROMs on my laptop before but to use them on a phone I assume its as simple as making a folder (dont know what your supposed to name it) and putting the ROMs in the folder on the SD card?

yea just put it rite on ur SD card, it doesnt matter what u name the folder. just make it something u can find

cqq1jmg

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I use snesoid...its prety rad on droid cause you can set up the controls so that the volume down and camera buttons work for the old "R" and "L" buttons on the snes pad. Then use the onscreen keypad and set some keyboard keys for a,b,x ,and y.

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I use snesoid...its prety rad on droid cause you can set up the controls so that the volume down and camera buttons work for the old "R" and "L" buttons on the snes pad. Then use the onscreen keypad and set some keyboard keys for a,b,x ,and y.

im using that too? how do u change the buttons? and do u kno if there is any way to change the resolution so it takes up the whole screen?

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Just a reminder, please do not ask for/post links on where to get ROMS. You have google for that. Any discussion of ROMS will earn a banning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey