Hero of Sparta is free today + new games on the Gameloft wap site

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
From @gameloft this morning: "Get @Gameloft #AdventCalendar gift #22 : Hero of Sparta #Android is now #FREE Top Android Games, Download HD Games for Android - Gameloft Compatible devices: Blog Gameloft ? Blog Archive ? Free Android game in Gameloft Advent Calendar! RT!"

Go hit it up from your phone's browser.

There is a catch to getting HoS for free: You have to download and install their wapstore bookmark app.

On the front page of their wap site, there are a bunch of new games listed. All are $4.99 each:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Spider-Man: Total Mayhem
Let's Golf 2
Shrek Kart
Fishing Kings
The Oregon Trail
Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front

Paterick

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Its too bad that these free games are not tied to your phone so you can not get any updates without buying it from their site.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine did the FC once, right after I rebooted the phone. Weird, hasn't done it since. Glad to have this game again on the Evo, I had bought it and finished it on the Palm Pre, but that was on that horribly small screen, it's so much more fun to play on the Evo! Performance is good, I have no complaints as long as those weird force closes stay away.

Gameloft makes good games, but sometimes they do seem a bit shaky, and their stupid "we don't seel our stuff in the market" distribution model sucks ballz! I would feel so bad buying one of their games if it runs a bit choppy on the Evo if I knew for sure I could just re-download it again on what ever my next generation phone will be (I upgrade every year).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith