[FREE][PUZZLE] Unite - link the squares

tunguitvn

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
Unite is an elegant little puzzler with a brand new game mechanic. To complete a puzzle, just link all of the same-colored dots by placing them one near another. Once you have connected two dots, the others of the same color become locked in their place.

2015cce43d33-3ad5-4187-a514-b7181bd3a90f.png

Each puzzle has more than one solution. Will you find the one that requires the least number of moves? That’s the real challenge! Should you complete it, you will be treated to a select number of puzzles that are bordering on impossibility. But the satisfaction of solving one of those can't be described in words!

Link store: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.microlink.unite.lite&token=I2CCCQ10
Please share your idea, we are hearing your voice :p.

Update: I made a paid version incase you don't like the ads:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.microlink.unite&token=t8FvqxDp

Last edited:

LaPera

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Great game. The only thing I see is that a white background is not good if you want to play in the dark at night.
You can incorporate the option for background color selection. Maybe a night mode would be enough.

Wildleaf

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I can not describe how happy I am that stumbled upon your game. I love puzzles, and especially such creative and unusual.
As always I will try to describe positive and negative aspects of the game.

Positive aspects:
1. It is a puzzle-game (this is of course a bit biased, because I love games where i need to think)
2. Layout and design are made at a high level. Pleasant and relaxing colors help to relax.
3. Soundtrack also fits into the concept of the game.
Negative aspects:
1. Game price :) For some regions 1 dollar is a psychological mark (so many will refuse to pay 2 or more), but for those who really liked (like me) its normal price.

Thank you for sharing such a great game. Good luck.

Verogames FdR

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
A very creative and addictive puzzle game this is.
Minimalistic design is a plus plus too.

As one of the users mentioned, this could use a brighter colour palette. And I would say that the ads at the bottom somehow spoil the nonetheless harmonic minimalist design of your game.

Cheers,

tunguitvn

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I can not describe how happy I am that stumbled upon your game. I love puzzles, and especially such creative and unusual.
As always I will try to describe positive and negative aspects of the game.

Positive aspects:
1. It is a puzzle-game (this is of course a bit biased, because I love games where i need to think)
2. Layout and design are made at a high level. Pleasant and relaxing colors help to relax.
3. Soundtrack also fits into the concept of the game.
Negative aspects:
1. Game price :) For some regions 1 dollar is a psychological mark (so many will refuse to pay 2 or more), but for those who really liked (like me) its normal price.

Thank you for sharing such a great game. Good luck.

I am very happy to hear this from you. I will make changes:
- Color and game performance
- Sound to be more relax.
- And I may go down price (free app for a day) maybe, then I will inform you at least one week before.

Thanks again for your great & value comments.

tunguitvn

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site

As one of the users mentioned, this could use a brighter colour palette. And I would say that the ads at the bottom somehow spoil the nonetheless harmonic minimalist design of your game.

Cheers,

Another great comment! thank you!
I will do improve the game and let you know.

supershot

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

Cheers,

There is a paid version to get rid of the ADs if you want to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy