What is your favorite strategy game?

Hut Beach

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
I have spent a lot of time playing Stronghold and Red Alert series back in the days.
Didn't find anything that cool on Android platform yet tho..

teesquared42

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
The two mobile ones that had me hooked were Puzzle Quest (RPG strategy) and Dungeon Raid (Roguelike strategy). These are both hybrid games that combine genres so maybe they don't count as strategy. But, they are both fun and addictive.

Rasterman

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I have spent a lot of time playing Stronghold and Red Alert series back in the days.
Didn't find anything that cool on Android platform yet tho..

Stronghold looks awesome, never played it. I loved Red Alert. A game I released is similar to Red Alert named Land Air Sea Warfare, you might want to check it out.

Rasterman

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I love AoE2, it was the RTS I had the most fun with, so many fun LAN games, I base some my game design decisions on AoE2. Homeworld was really cool too, I think it was the first of its kind. Although halo and half life are some of the best games ever, I wouldn't count them as strategy games.

kanodhome

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Yes, it good game for network battle, single mod not include or so so. If port Planetary Annihilation on Android who will be in playing them?

Shabadage

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Civilization Revolution 2 is fantastic, but everything is animated with no option to turn off animations, leading to quite a bit of wasted time and excess battery drain. But my other suggestion is Xcom, both are great games, but I think Xcom probably has the edge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995