DWP - Controller Limit

ButcherCabill

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I’m playing Dot Warriors Pair at the moment. It’s been a while since I’ve started playing this Abut I still don’t understand some areas/features of this game. Like, Controllers I didn’t know it was like the key for you to continuously play the game also there’s no yes or no label in this game only “X and O”. Well, going back to the issue of this game the controllers. That feeling that you still wanted to play but you need to wait for that allotted time to replenish your controllers, Sucks! At first I didn’t know what this crap keeps on saying “Do you want to receive the four controllers? (Not available if there is no more ad display) though, what the hell is this for? Ha-Ha it’s too confusing! Then I realized it’s all about controllers. In short I’m out of controllers. So the question here, how should I get more controllers aside from waiting the allotted time?

e8EpFLm.png

Jaz Martin

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I’m still learning the ropes in this game. The only thing I am concerned at the moment is the very limited number of controllers. How I wish I could farm for more controllers so I could take back what I have lost.