I cannot install Minecraft: Pocket Edition due to an error (907) and error (963). How can I fix it?

A

AC Question

I cannot install Minecraft: Pocket Edition due to an error (907) and error (963)

Please help!
This has never happened to me before and I want to know why this happened. I uninstalled this app to install a skin onto my character and, after that, I tried re-installing it and I kept getting the error 907 first, then I try again then get the error 963. after that, It prevents me from stopping the installation and I have to reset my phone after these errors occur.
I don;t understand why this is happening. I paid $7.00 for this and it's getting me really mad about it. Thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I cannot install Minecraft: Pocket Edition due to an error (907) and error (963)

Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Is it installed via Google Play Store?

Simon619

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: I cannot install Minecraft: Pocket Edition due to an error (907) and error (963)

Are you using an m8/m9 htc? A temp fix for now is to clear Google Play Store updates under Apps in Settings.

xcurtis

May 28, 2015
Visit site

I had the same issue. I had two options to fix this issue. Either unmount your Micro SD card and install the game OR delete your data folder from the Android folder on your Micro SD card.

(Clearing Google Play cache did Not help me personally)

Hopefully that works!
Curtis

HTC One M8 H/K

Zack299

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site

I was having trouble re-installing my Minecraft PE, over the course of like 3 days I tried everything from clearing the cache, to restarting my router to fix it. Noting worked, but for some reason doing this simple little trick (unmounting sd card and installing) worked! Thanks so much!
- Random Kid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo