[GAME][3.0+][FREE] ZigZag- unique, fast-paced, simple, addicting

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
My app name is ZigZag and the link to it is : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...e/apps/details?id=sahil.zigzag&token=hcu0-7-I
If you like it, please rate it!

This is a simple and fast-paced game that is meant to be played on-the-go as a game usually lasts less than 20 seconds.
The main point of the game is to keep your finger inside a quickly winding and turning path.
Watch as it zigs and zags to make cool designs, but don't lift your finger!
You can even collect gems along the way to increase your score and experience special effects!
This challenges reaction time and coordination, making the game fun and hopefully addicting.
Additionally, the choice of various difficulties makes the challenge suitable for everyone.
And a scoring system keeps you coming back for more so you can beat your friends' highest scores!

This app is unique because it uses touch in an innovative way. Flappy Bird used taps, Temple Run used swipes, and this used a continuous press to interact with the on-screen environment.
The continuous connection with the screen is engaging and incredibly immersive. And the majority of 5 star ratings show that users are liking the concept!

Feedback is much appreciated!

Attachments

• Storeimage1.png
    Storeimage1.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Storeimage2.png
    Storeimage2.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Storeimage3.png
    Storeimage3.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
yea I'm looking into more complex graphics, I just don't know how to do so at the current moment, I used simple open gl shapes to do this, is there a better option than that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol