[GAME][FREE] Poker Dice Challenge

gramii

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi Forum!
I just published my new indie game "Poker Dice Challenge" on Google Play. As all my previous games this is yet another dice game.
It is highly addictive game based on Yahtzee™ and Video Poker.

Google Play Link: [url]https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.anrdoezrs.net%2Flinks%2F100048248%2Ftype%2Fdlg%2Fsid%2FUUacUvbUpU4596887%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dmk.grami.pokerdice&token=_s_ex5lz[/URL]

If you have any suggestions or even just like the game, post a reply to this thread.

_7JL2tejf05sJAnlqaT8Raa6lL2vHkWFZjEBU307weXBzSV-jkDzr0Ry09qZelbXjDaB=w150

Game Modes:
★ Casual Game: Video Poker like game play.
★ Daily Challenge: Compare your score with other players casting the same dice
(each player has the same chance of winning)

Poker Dice Challenge - Roll and Risk it All

Screen shots:
wiK1rs0E2qKUnbxS9BtGBqG4V0GR-zHq_-c3h_PRJmn-G_GepdhMSFwBZLXhM-xMCnwG=h310-rw
hEHaGI2neMRQ_1AtUzcak3yHTIbTafKNOg8qefbzWwKK9RDWQ-oVVwUsSfXT9WHWjeA=h310-rw
nPnrbQcRxqwwzgmQYAJgnEwDDu-yGfF8wKhYXt-wYiE-AeTt1sDUQLOsMpSB5bpo4DUI=h310-rw
Ap6pkv05xG2QdJJ8LeJxp2kHMpq85KLrhv4P2uaPmVRATpG910bR1A-h9xcSDaENTAc=h310-rw

Tags: Poker Dice, Yahtzee™, Video Poker, Yatzy, Dice, Poker, Yacht, Yams,

Last edited:

gramii

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
btw any ideas on improvements or s?
I think of adding a left handed layout (i tried to design the game to be played with one hand so people can play it on the buss :) )

one more thing, i need to test the game on Nexus 4. There is some problem with the dice animation there. Can anyone check?

Thanks.

gramii

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi Again,

I want to translate the game in several languages (ES, DE,RU,FR) and i need your opinion.
Should i use the translation services provided by google play developer console?

ChandoulA

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
The google translator is not that accurate, at least for french, I would recommend hiring or using the help of a real person for the translation.
French loves their language so much ( they have an academy to define the language since 1600) so if they don't like what they hear it would be a very bad first impression.

gramii

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
The google translator is not that accurate, at least for french, I would recommend hiring or using the help of a real person for the translation.
French loves their language so much ( they have an academy to define the language since 1600) so if they don't like what they hear it would be a very bad first impression.

I was referring to the "Google Play APK translation service" from the google play developer console. Supposedly you upload the texts, than native speakers of the targeted language translate the application from English to French. This is paid service offered directly from the Google Play Developer console. Developer Stories: Localization in Google Play | Android Developers

ChandoulA

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I have never used that service but as long as the translator is a native speak it should be ok.
If you want I could help you reviewing the french translation (free).

gramii

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I have never used that service but as long as the translator is a native speak it should be ok.
If you want I could help you reviewing the french translation (free).

I just uploaded new version including French translation. It will be available in an hour. Can you please take a look and tell me your findings?

gramii

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
With the new update i added german translation. Can anyone confirm The translations are ok?
I need confirmation for French, German and Russian.

Thanks!

gramii

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
In the new update i added the next achievement progress to encourage players to unlock the achievements for big prices.

Forum any input on the translations? are they ok?