I just released my first real android game

jodad015

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It's called DROID LAUNCHER and I used AndEngine to program it.

Do you think you could go check it out and give me some feedback.

Thanks!

jodad015

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
this would probably help

img.php

KreacherComforts

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure that was your first try? I laughed so hard the first time Steve Jobs ran my little guy through... Poor Andy. Good job and keeping working on more games!

jodad015

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!

Thanks!

Really appreciate you trying it out :)

Anyone else wanna through in some feedback?

Also, I just re-released a new version without the music, I realized that it's super annoying and it's also causing some crashes on weaker phones.

Thanks again everyone that's tried it already!

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey I use the app it fun and funny lol I love how you get to rocket boost and fly into space :) I did see that when I use the app on my Evo and pressed reset really quickly it freezes and then when I press the arrow for aiming it would pic really quickly and the then I used the power leveler and when I shoot the android I had the power leveler move with me that's one I wanted to point out to you and on more is that if your useing the power booster once and if say you keep pressing the screen one after another the andoind go's down toward the ground and rocket come off the android and then it stops the game and bring you back to the home screen ?

Not sure if there could fix for any of that just wanted to let you know and great job for the first game if you could post the tool you used like a link to go to that would be appreciated thanks for the hard work ;-) good luck and keep the games coming

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Sound effects sound like they came out of someone's mouth, the graphics are meh and it is kind of jerky. I still like the concept lol.

Sent from my Nexus S