[FREE][GAME] The Circle Traveller

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi, Everyone!
This is my first game which i created with a few friends of mine. I will be very thankful if you check it out.

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Ankk.TheCircleTraveller

Ankk_7.png

Ankk_2.png

Ankk_4.png

Android 2.3+

If you like the game please vote for it.

Last edited:

Fire Totem Arena

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Pretty entertaining. Sometimes i found the collision shapes color too similar than the background and it's hard to recognize, but maybe is a part of your idea. Also, sometimes you have to choose a way and when you discover is a close end it's too late!

Anyways, game is fine for me, like to have the particle effect when moving to remember my finger is well placed and the music is cool. Challenging game.

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
Pretty entertaining. Sometimes i found the collision shapes color too similar than the background and it's hard to recognize, but maybe is a part of your idea. Also, sometimes you have to choose a way and when you discover is a close end it's too late!

Anyways, game is fine for me, like to have the particle effect when moving to remember my finger is well placed and the music is cool. Challenging game.

Thanks for the advice. Next time (or in the next update) i will choose the colors more carefully.