[FREE GAME][PUZZLE GAME] - Magic Snail

lixdim

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks,
If you like puzzle games, I hope you will also try Magic Snail. It's free so you can download it from
Android store. The title of the game is "Magic Snail".
It's not a match-3 game in the old sense but it offers so much new:
Help your snail to remove creatures that are trying to hinder you getting precious gems and gold coins.
Characterize your snail. Dress it up in magic accessories which will help you.
More missions are available now like Xmas adventures Mountain survival or Funfair adventures.
Let me know if you liked it and if you have any idea or suggestion. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• 27580 shot.jpg
    27580 shot.jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 03066 shot.jpg
    03066 shot.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 11246 shot.jpg
    11246 shot.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 06659 shot.jpg
    06659 shot.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 29359 shot.jpg
    29359 shot.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 7

gamefan22

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Can someone send me a coupon code to Magic Snail please?I like playing it very much.A friend of mine gave me a coupon code.It's G15 and it gives you 15 gold coins.I can buy some accessories for my snail from that but I would like to buy the gangster hat and tie and they cost more.Do you know maybe any other coupon code that gives you more gold coins? :-$ Thanks

lixdim

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Can someone send me a coupon code to Magic Snail please?I like playing it very much.A friend of mine gave me a coupon code.It's G15 and it gives you 15 gold coins.I can buy some accessories for my snail from that but I would like to buy the gangster hat and tie and they cost more.Do you know maybe any other coupon code that gives you more gold coins? :-$ Thanks

If there is noone to know it, you can send me an email regarding another coupon code.

lixdim

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Thank you very much. Your replies are much appreciated. :)
If you rate the game, please also comment it, not just with stars. Suggestions and comments can help a lot.
Xmas is coming. You can find Xmas Adventures in Magic Snail among more adventures. Xmas Adventures is real fun with snowing and Christmas music.
Merry Christmas to you all.