Best Games for Android?

WAM

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
i know there is a sticky above, but i wanted a more in depth response from the community, thanks!
So far i've got Labyrinth, Bebbled, cave droid, and a bunch of Demo's
~WAM
(new to the forum)

shovelheadhd

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
It depends on if you want a quick game or a game that you can spend hours on at a time. Right now I'm addicted to Parallel Kingdom. I play it for hours on end, after a while I have to hook my charger up just so I can play more. Check out my sig for more info on Parallel Kingdom.

For some short games that I play on my breaks at work, I love Phit Droid its kind of like tetris but in a puzzle pattern instead of falling blocks. Flood-it is another good one you have to get all the block the same color in as few moves as possible.

For a GPS game that is simple try The Great Land Grab. Its ok but I have grown bored with it since you really need to be traveling to play and the GPS sucks battery life.

ali.fazal

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Raging Thunder and Wave Blazer are both great 3D racing games (one uses cars and the other uses speedboats) that use the accelerometer.

And both have Free versions that can tide you over with a few levels if you don't wanna commit to buying the full game.

ericatomars06

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Aduction in my views is one of the best games... It's a time waster, theres no really amazing games.. I'm sure better games are to come, but as of now its manily older simple games...

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I remain disappointed that some rather basic card games like Gin and Euchre remain unknown in Droid land. Well, there is one Euchre, but reputedly sucks. Weird.

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I have Trap, Space Physics (I really enjoy this, worth the money), Abduction, and a NES emulator. Those emulators are always worth the price, IMHO.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Playing with Millionaire now, seems pretty good time killer. And Tesseract's Solitaire is being upgraded with some new games, including BRISTOL! Yay...so time for that now.

DevDesky

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
NetHak is unique mmo still in beta, frozen bubble is a good time killer also battlecard triad is just like the old ff8 card game try these out if bored.