Crazy Aliens [GAME][FREE]

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Good morning everyone! We just launched our new game "Crazy Aliens". The story goes like this:

Protect the Earth from a mean and crazy race of aliens. The based station “Skywalk I” that is situated at the atmosphere’s higher levels has been invaded by aliens all of a sudden. Fear not! Stop the aliens from invading our planet using your laser gun and get the Skywalk station back. Do your best! Blast your way through the station areas to stop the invasion!

Aliens_0_960x540.png

Here is the link to the FREE version on the Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fierrostudios.crazyaliens_free

And if you don't like games with Ads, here is the link to the paid version:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fierrostudios.crazyaliens

Take a look and let us know what you think!

Last edited:

Julieza

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
I liked the icon, so I installed the game.
But I didn't understand what to do. Alien can be moved, but there is nobody else in the room.

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Julieza, to give you a hint, just tap on the screen to shot at the Alien. Once you get rid of the first one more will come. Hope you like it and have fun!

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply. No, this is not our first game, you can take a look at Lil Devils, Stinky Monsters, Catch N Shoot and Catch N Soot 2. There are threads in this forums about them. Check them out.

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
A new update to Crazy Aliens is live on the store, this includes a new Skywalk Station area to fight the aliens. Take a look.

Aliens_4_960x540.png

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
We got a few PROMO coupons for the paid version of Crazy Aliens, if you want the game free no Ads use one of these to get it:

FZ03QG63RHEBX0WEWFYMKTS
9A6NYH20RDJYSVVB7FVSY4W
AX92KR76FPFQ6W09GP56RGG
CC60T317BVNSSEP7MEPF2RV
1A7GKQQ4QCT3MAM3DMAVA9X
ZHYT7Z9BT9UXJJRLWDP1EVY
5ZMCZ4MVDF30RDWK8FAABNP
VW8Y51Z9703YY16EVAF0084
NMTMREJU8B9TFLWADVZX8P4
ACBVX11VMVP4VS4FTF29J5K

Hope you like it!

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Finally we release a new update to Crazy Aliens and it is live on the Google Play and Amazon Stores (links on the top of this thread), this includes a new scene "Skywalk Upper Level" and new characters "Alien Spaceships". Check it out.

Aliens_5_960x540.png