[free game][casual][new version] jumpy kitty cat

Julieza

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Hello!
Let me introduce you funny game with cute Cat Diana:)
Everything is designed and developed by me.

NEW VERSION is available. Progress bar on the left ADDED. You will see how far you are from the diamond when progress updates.

feature_graphic.png

Jumpy Kitty Cat - beautiful and very dynamic casual game.
In this game cat Diana which dreams about diamond will need you to help her to go through different obstacles and nasty enemies to make her dream come true - get the DIAMOND!

You need to jump higher and higher and smash the animals and bananas with the balls.

throwball (2).png

You will see how far you are from the diamond on the progress bar on the left.

redpillow.png

You can get more balls by clicking "PLUS ball" icon on the right upper corner.

If the cat jump on the banana or touches animals cat falls down. You should be careful while jumping up.

boom.png

The more enemies you beat the more score you get. You can get more coins when you reach cups: Bronze, Silver and Gold.

goblet.png

At the end of the game Cat will get the DIAMOND.

Find the app on Google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hamster.jumpykittycat
Please leave a comment, what do you think about the game? Hope to hear feedback soon.
Rate the game if you like it

Last edited:

Julieza

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: [free game][casual] jumpy kitty cat

Hello) Sorry, I cannot paste a link, I don't have 10 posts yet. Please search for "JUMPY KITTY CAT". You will see the icon of the cat.

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site

Okay,

Just tried the game,
The graphics and musics are cool and nice :)
I would say that sometimes you can't avoid ennemies when they are just above you so it can be frustrating ! Maybe if we could throw vertically ?
And also, when you die, you see your character falling but if you went a little bit high, you'll have to watch the whole fall !

Julieza

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site

Thank you for the feedback.

The idea is that you always can avoid enemies, but you should jump carefully.
For example, you can avoid rat, if you wait until it go to another part of the pillow.

About falling: basically you don't see all the fall - just a part. That part cannot be more that a "fixed falling value". I added this in order to show that the cat is really falling from the height.
But I think you are right, I will probably reduce "fixed falling value", you are the second person saying this.

Julieza

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Helllo,
Currently only Android version is available.
If people like app on Android, I think Appstore version could be developed also.

Julieza

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Have anybody else checked the game?
I've deployed a new UPDATE. Progress bar on the left ADDED. You will see how far you are from the diamond when progress updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez