Terrible Golf - The Game?

Shabadage

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello AC crew. I have a golf game I am currently making, it's presented in the side scrolling manner of the Stickman Golf games, but it is truly terrible. It is so terrible that I can't even call the physics physics, for fear of retribution of physicists. I have taken to calling them fuzzics. Despite this, I will be releasing said game for free, possible with ads; because it still is fun. However I need a title. I was thinking Terrible Golf - The Video Game, but I'm sure there are better ideas out there. This isn't a serious game by any means, having developed the "engine" in just a few hours to amuse myself, but I was having so much fun with it that it made sense to make it into a somewhat fully realized game. Crappy and fun. I just finalized the engine, there's no special ball types, no different clubs, just pure(ly terrible) golf. Depending on how the weekend goes, I expect to be done with a full 18 holes on Monday and release it that same day, but I could surprise myself and get it done today.

So I have two questions.

What title can you come up with? The one I/we like the most will end up being it, and you will be credited in the game for it.

Would you even want to play a terrible golf game with terrible fuzzics? I know I'm having fun with it, but I'm weird.

Until next time!