iCommando giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

thread

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to see a fun & addictive game with great replay value. Gameplay is much more important than graphics... Though good graphics never hurt anyone. :)

agentlotek

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a good RTS game with multi-touch support, scenario editor with the ability to share custom maps, and online matchmaking of up to 4 players with various team options.

daithin

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Good controls are the beginning and end of the story. And good controls should include not having my fingers obscuring all the action the whole time!

kimchi0400

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I want something that runs smoothly on my HTC Magic. =( If not for HTC Sense, I wouldn't hesitate to get a Milestone/N1 to get more than just social media apps and simple games...

thacounty

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
A good game needs Multitouch for controls, Accelerometer support, trackball support as a d-pad, and ability to make the volume buttons and other buttons mappable.

jdella681

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Something that's going to overall take advantage of the processing power if the droid. I play any game as long as the controls are pretty intuitive.

PoohBear88

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Hmm let me see.

I like games where you have to accumulate money to buy upgrades and new items. I would LOVE to see a game similar to Oregon Trail for Android. That would be so great :p

I hate when games involve "looking closely" at your screen. It's annoying and it hurts the eyes. Whatever the game is, its objects should be sized for ease on the eyes.

If a game isn't full debugged, that really turns me off. I have the Chase Bank Android app installed on my phone and it always crashes when searching for nearby ATMs. But it's just as frustrating when games shut down abruptly.

fire1hawk

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
3D games

Android needs better 3d games that use the accelerometer. The iPhone has smooth games that could be used on the android phones. The hardware is superior in many ways so porting these. Games that are 3d and have smooth graphics is key to showing the true capabilities of the new android phones.

Unitedstreets

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
My thoughts for an Android game

I think a game with cross platform and ease of use. Smooth frame rate and something anybody can afford. Some good rpg or some nice 3D graphics. That might be to much for a single game but, the way the android community is growing its safe to say that there is potential for such a game.

racdyn

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Simple but addictive, good graphic, and smoothness of game play .... I think that is the key to successful mobile gaming .....

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I would like games the utilize the full potential of the device.
Something that can adjust with the accelerometer to change angle. Setting: Going downstream on the Amazon and using the accelerometer to guide someone on a boat avoiding natives, crocs and piranas. Graphics would be awesome. Maybe have a control for boat speed.
No Fart games. my gf has a game on her touch where the guy eats spinach and other gassy foods to keep him aloft in the air. I find it dumb (although she finds it entertaining). I wouldn't mind it if the content was better. That game also uses the accelerometer to determine angle of flight.
A flight simulator would be awesome. For this to be successful, the graphics are going to be what makes it. Detail of surroundings need to be great. Maybe a WWII setting, or just a plain old Simulator involving take of and landing objectives, where pitch, roll and yaw all come into play. Different weather conditions affecting flight as well, like wind, sleet and snow.

Dave12308

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Let's see, for me....

- multiplayer is not important, I want pick up and go. I usually don't have time to be searching for other players.

- since I know what type of graphics a PowerVR GPU can produce at 854x480, I want to see immersive graphics. And I don't expect to see slowdown.

- I am particularly fond of racing games, and certain arcade racers work well on a mobile platform. Nice tight accelerometer steering is a MUST, I don't want to be tapping onscreen buttons or using a D-pad

- I'd like to see some flight simulators like the X-plane series on iPhone, I know the latest wave of Android devices can run them.

- The ability to bond a bluetooth controller (Wii, PS3, etc) to the phone would be nice for gaming. Especially emulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34